Wednesday 1 July 2020

hungry dragon game

This week Megan has set us different challenges that focus on teamwork, We have made stars for Matariki and today we made a game with a funny dragon that breathes fire and clearly flies. We were challenged at first but once we followed instructions we were able to create our game together. The instructions are easy, The arrow keys move you in any direction but when you press the space bar makes you spin. The aim of the game is to collect as many doughnuts as possible!


<iframe src="https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/408773851/embed" allowtransparency="true" width="485" height="402" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>


3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm Marnie I have liked looking around your blog but I really have enjoyed playing this Scratch game that you have made. I have tried to make a game on Scratch but I don't really know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marine, I very happy You enjoyed looking at my blog.
      This scratch game was pretty hard to make though, lol, and I struggled making this though XD. Thank you to also what school do you go to??
      :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Te Ria It's me Marnie. I go to Westland High School :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.